Paradoxical Commandments Of Leadership
- People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centred. Love them anyway.
- If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives. Do good anyway.
- If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway.
- The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
- Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable. Be honest and frank anyway.
- The biggest men with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men with the smallest minds. Think big anyway.
- People favour underdogs but follow only top dogs. Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
- What you spend years building my be destroyed overnight. Build anyway.
- People really need help but may attack you if you do help them. Help people anyway.
- Give the world the best you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. Give the world the best you have anyway.
Free Confidential Business Health Analysis
A 5 minute questionnaire that takes you through areas of your organization to assess the overall health of it. You must be registered on this site to take part. This assessment is called a “digital analysis” because it it strictly multiple choice. VERY effective!